Friday, February 27, 2009

And So It Begins....

"I am excessively diverted. " — Jane Austen ("Pride and Prejudice")

Hello friends! Welcome to "Excessive Diversions", my own little corner of the world where I hope to share with all of you some of the fun things life brings my way. I have no grand plan for what sort of 'diversions' I will write about, but those who know me know that my life is filled with baseball, movies, music, family and the kids that I nanny for, so....expect to see ramblings about many of those things!

Do you know how difficult it is to come up with a name for a blog? I had the hardest time! I spent a few hours this afternoon thinking about my favorite quotes, books, movies, songs, Bible verses and things I enjoy to do, just to TRY to get some inspiration. I even had my sister and a couple of friends help me brainstorm. Finally all that thinking paid off and I decided on using a phrase from one of my favorite books - "Pride and Prejudice". I do not believe a person can go wrong if they draw inspiration from Jane Austen!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Yay!! Happy blogging! :)