I live with a comedian. Not a professional comedian, but a miniature, pint-sized one. Caden, the almost 3 year old boy that I take care of, says the most hilarious things on a daily basis. Here is a short story for your enjoyment.
I was recently changing Caden's diaper and adjusting it in the back when the following dialogue occurred:
Caden: Dat's my booty, Mimi. Don't touch my booty.
Me: It's a cute, little booty.
Caden: It's not a little booty - it's a big, fat booty. Like you booty, Mimi.
Me: I have a big booty?
Caden: Yes, my booty getting bigger, just like you booty and mommy's booty and daddy's booty.
So, apparently I have a big "booty". Can you imagine what will happen when this little guy goes to preschool? I can just hear him, in his matter-of-fact voice, telling his teachers they have big booties. Yikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment